AmigaActive (1437/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:21 May 2000 at 16:58:38
Subject:Re: The Lost Cat

Gareth Knight said,

> Neil Bothwick
>> The machine I tested it on had over 100MB free, so the mid-anim crash
>> may be memory related.

> Perhaps you don't have enough memory. Upgrade man! :)

I don't need to, I didn't get the mid-anim crash :)

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

We are from the planet Taglinis. Take us to your reader!

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.